Located in Sydney CBD (Central Business District), overlooking popular Darling Harbour, Four Points by Sheraton features a restaurant and a lounge bar. All rooms offer city or harbor views, floor-to-ceiling windows and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
Each air-conditioned room features a small refrigerator, a work desk and tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms include an en suite bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and guest toiletries.
The Restaurant offers all day à la carte dining, while the Lobby Lounge serves coffee and pre-dinner drinks.
Four Points by Sheraton Sydney is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Cockle Bay Wharf. It is within 10 minutes’ walk of Town Hall Railway Station and Chinatown. Sydney Opera House, The Rocks and the Royal Botanic Gardens are all within 25 minutes’ walk.
Please note that Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour will be leaving Four Points on December 1, 2016. The hotel will operate under a new hotel brand, however will honour all bookings up until this date. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that renovations are taking place until mid-2016.
During this time, there may be some inconvenience and noise disturbances.
• The main entrance of the hotel has been relocated 50 metres north from the main driveway to the Heritage Building, 161 Sussex Street.
• Reception, concierge services and taxi/car drop off have been relocated to this new entrance.
• The Corn Exchange Restaurant has been relocated next to the Heritage Building, on the ground floor near the reception and lobby areas.
• The onsite fitness centre has closed. Guests have access to a nearby fitness centre on Market Street, a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
• The rooftop Bar Eleven is undergoing refurbishment and will reopen toward the end of 2016.
Please note that there is a 1.5% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Please note that this property requires a AUD 100 per day credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
Parking is available directly opposite the hotel entrance on Sussex Street, at the Wilson Parking Car Park. Guests who require parking need to visit reception to obtain a parking ticket. The ticket allows multiple entries and exits within 24 hours. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.